Your only port of call to personal finance
Modern-day finance is getting more vivid, complicated and diverse. We have to rely on a range of tools and providers when planning, investing and managing our financial life. As if earning the money wasn’t hard enough! Here is where Polybius kicks in creating a single point of access and control over all your finances.
We are a group of finance and tech professionals convinced that you deserve a banking experience, not a banking headache. That is why we are building a currency-agnostic ecosystem allowing you to control, manage and optimize your finances regardless of who you are and what financial instruments you are used to. Just as it should be -- easy, transparent and quick.
Polybius will combine features of modern banking, IoT, Big Data and Blockchain-based technologies while also meeting the highest security and UX requirements
The Digital Pass
The Digital Pass technology will serve as an automation and digitalization solution giving the user full control over their digital identity and serving as a trusted agent for KYC processes. Our goal is to integrate entire industries enabling full portability of data with ease, but never outside of the data owner’s sight.
Polybius financial services will be fully interconnected with international systems to respond to the transaction needs of our customers. We are pioneering our solution in Belgium, then broader EU and then taking it worldwide!
- Brussels HQ established / Core team onboarded
- New website and product design / Platform development
- Application for PSD2 license in Belgium
- Step up marketing efforts
- Polybius platform closed testing
- Launch of platform open testing
- Launch of Account aggregation functionality (Belgium)
- Integration of token wallet from Polybius Wallet OU in interface
- Market launch of Payment initiation functionality (Belgium)
- Other functionalities subject to obtaining necessary licenses or partnerships: insurance brokerage, investment advice (Belgium)
- Market expansion (France, Netherlands)
- Other functionalities subject to obtaining necessary licenses or partnerships: wealth management, brokerage accounts (Belgium)
- Market expansion (Estonia, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, UK)
- Further market expansion (Rest of EU)
Internet of Things
TeamJoin Us Today!
We are growing our team in Brussels -- come join us! Don’t despair if you don’t see a suitable role; just send us your CV / LinkedIn profile and a few lines about what you’d like to do to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll then do our best to make it happen! Also, please check back often as the list is regularly updated!